Go to top of page
- Australian Government Coronavirus (COVID-19) information https://www.australia.gov.au/
- Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus (COVID-19) information https://www.health.gov.au/
- Northern Territory Government Coronavirus (COVID-19) information https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/
- Northern Territory Government Designated areas and remote communities https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/designated-areas-and-remote-communi...
- SecureNT https://securent.nt.gov.au/
Latest news, alerts, situation status and advice relevant to the Northern Territory. Health message recordings in Aboriginal languages.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) https://www.who.int/
- Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080
Call for information on Coronavirus COVID-19. Operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- NT Remote Travel Hotline 1800 518 189
For information regarding essential travel to remote communities.
- NT Mass Gathering Hotline 1800 518 055
For information to assess clinical risk of large gatherings and events.